Tags19th century 20th century 1910s 1920s 1930s 1940s 1950s 1960s 1970s alumnae alumni athletics baseball Comparative Literature Department of English Exhibits faculty faculty papers faculty research folklore Fraternities and Sororities Germanic Studies Henry H. H. Remak Herman B Wells indiana Indiana University School of Fine Arts International Programs interning Jacobs School of Music literary societies Nugent Photographs Presidents Sarah Parke Morrison Student Demonstrations Student groups student life student publications Students West European Studies Women women faculty World War I World War II WWI
- “From War to Peace in 1945 Germany: A GI’s Experience”
- A History of Celebrating Shakespeare at Indiana University
- “Can’t be done–This is war!”: The Admission of Japanese Students During World War II
- IU Day Begins at Midnight!
- Sincerely Yours – Letters from the Archives: A Viennese Jewish Refugee of WWII, Charlotte (Lotte) Lederer