Welcome back for the 2012-2013 school year! We’d like to remind our faculty and students of the services provided by IUScholarWorks, the open access publishing program of the IU Libraries:
- New this year: Data Services: Indiana University Bloomington’s Data Management Service provides consultations on funding agency mandated data management plans, and data storage, access, and preservation options offered free-of-charge to campus researchers. Visit the IU Bloomington Data Management Service webpage for more information.
- Journal Publishing: We support IU faculty and graduate students who run electronic journals with their editorial needs such as author submissions, peer review, and journal website. Please visit the IUScholarWorks Journals website or our recent blog post that showcases our publishing services.
- Scholarly Research Archive: Faculty can use our free, secure storage as a place for their Open Access research materials. The archive supports working papers, technical reports, media files, published articles, book chapters, and data: large and small. Visit the archive, check it out, and contact us to learn more.
- Graduate student theses and dissertations: We actively collect PhD and EdD theses in the scholarly research archive. A variety of departments also use the archive to showcase their masters theses.
- Teaching: The Libraries Scholarly Communication department staff is available to lead workshops and guest lectures regarding our services, scholarly communication issues relative to the disciplines, and topics related to intellectual property and author rights. Checkout our workshops pages (here and here) to see the latest offerings.
Visit the IUScholarWorks website to learn more about our services or to contact our staff